New-Batman
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New-Batman

Forum dedicated to the Nolan Batman series

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What was your first impression of the Tumbler?

Go down 
+3
CaptainHammer
Nu
hcfwesker
7 posters
AuthorMessage
hcfwesker

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2008-08-03

What was your first impression of the Tumbler? Empty
PostSubject: What was your first impression of the Tumbler?   What was your first impression of the Tumbler? EmptyTue Aug 05, 2008 1:41 pm

Not from the movie itself, but when you first seen pics or previews of the new batmobile. wht did you think?

honestly, i thought it was stupid, and the movie was going to be as ridiculous as the last 2 films in the frnchise. i actually didn't goto thetres for batman begins, as big of a fan of Nolan, i am, i hated the design of the batmobile.

but , now, i love it, and couldn't see them using the old batmobile ... that first scene where Lucious Fox is explaining the desingn and functions, was amazing. and it really seemed to fit batman's new outlook for the newer movies to come.
Back to top Go down
Nu
Admin
Admin
Nu

Male
Number of posts : 127
Registration date : 2008-08-01

PostSubject: Re: What was your first impression of the Tumbler?   What was your first impression of the Tumbler? EmptyTue Aug 05, 2008 1:44 pm

At first i was a bit annoyed as i was still accustomed to the old batmobile and the fact that the tumbler didn't look like a unique batmobile but just some armoured car...

Also I don't know why they kept calling it a tank?

But now i also like it a bit more as in real life a vehicle like that would work much better than the other batmobile concepts.....

Also this gave me the idea to add a disucssion about the batpod...thanks
Back to top Go down
https://newbatman.forumotion.com
CaptainHammer
CaptainHammer

Number of posts : 97

PostSubject: Re: What was your first impression of the Tumbler?   What was your first impression of the Tumbler? EmptyTue Aug 05, 2008 2:34 pm

I liked the Tumbler a lot more believable than any other batmobile and seemed very realistic
Back to top Go down
Nurse
Nurse

Female
Number of posts : 90

PostSubject: Re: What was your first impression of the Tumbler?   What was your first impression of the Tumbler? EmptyWed Aug 06, 2008 10:59 am

I was quite intriqued by the Tumbler at first as it was different to any other version of the Batmobile, I do prefer it to any other version of Batman's car bounce
Back to top Go down
Blankboy
Blankboy

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2008-08-08

PostSubject: Re: What was your first impression of the Tumbler?   What was your first impression of the Tumbler? EmptyWed Aug 13, 2008 5:29 am

I liked the tumbler, I don't believe Batman could get around Gotham alive any other way
Back to top Go down
CaptainHammer
CaptainHammer

Number of posts : 97

PostSubject: Re: What was your first impression of the Tumbler?   What was your first impression of the Tumbler? EmptyWed Aug 20, 2008 3:22 pm

The other Batmobiles to me just don't seem believable and wouldn't last long in the real world, this one is realistic
Back to top Go down
Squirt

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2008-08-22

PostSubject: Re: What was your first impression of the Tumbler?   What was your first impression of the Tumbler? EmptyWed Aug 27, 2008 8:31 am

The tumbles was more believable than the bat mobile
Back to top Go down
Genghis
Genghis

Male
Number of posts : 98

PostSubject: Re: What was your first impression of the Tumbler?   What was your first impression of the Tumbler? EmptySat Aug 30, 2008 8:59 pm

Squirt wrote:
The tumbles was more believable than the bat mobile

very true, the batmobile wouldn't be able to get around Gotham
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What was your first impression of the Tumbler?   What was your first impression of the Tumbler? Empty

Back to top Go down

What was your first impression of the Tumbler?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
New-Batman :: Batman :: Batman Begins-
Jump to:  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password