New-Batman
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New-Batman

Forum dedicated to the Nolan Batman series

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Villain Possibilities

Go down 
+10
joker997
CaptainHammer
Blankboy
TheAfrokidAnimator
hcfwesker
Nurse
Genghis
Joker
Benchmark
Nu
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Nu
Admin
Admin
Nu

Male
Number of posts : 127
Registration date : 2008-08-01

Villain Possibilities Empty
PostSubject: Villain Possibilities   Villain Possibilities EmptyFri Aug 01, 2008 11:23 am

The main questiion on everyone's mind after watching the Dark Knight is who will be the main villain in the third film....

It is suggested that the police and general public will be the primary antagonists in the third film, with a manhunt after Batman, but the possibilities for some other villains is still there...

It is unlikely the Joker will return due to Heath Ledger's untimely death (RIP) and many fans believe no one can match up to Heath's performance as the Joker..however, if the right actor came along, who knows?

Nolan has specifically said the Penguin is unlikely to be in the film because he is too unrealistic and it would be hard for him to adapt the Penguin into the style of this series...

So could contend for the role of the villain in the third film? The Riddler? Catwoman? Poison Ivy? Harley Quinn? Bane? Killer Croc? Black Mask?

Who do you think will be the villain in the next Batman film and why?
Back to top Go down
https://newbatman.forumotion.com
Benchmark
Benchmark

Male
Number of posts : 87

PostSubject: Re: Villain Possibilities   Villain Possibilities EmptyFri Aug 01, 2008 4:11 pm

I think it most likely will be the Riddler as a lot of people have been going on about him and he is adaptable

I think Catwoman would be good too, and hopefully sexy I love you
Back to top Go down
Joker
Joker

Number of posts : 5

PostSubject: Lol!   Villain Possibilities EmptyFri Aug 01, 2008 8:45 pm

Mr.Freeze.
Back to top Go down
Nu
Admin
Admin
Nu

Male

PostSubject: Re: Villain Possibilities   Villain Possibilities EmptyFri Aug 01, 2008 8:48 pm

Joker wrote:
Mr.Freeze.

And why would you like to see him?
Back to top Go down
Genghis
Genghis

Male
Number of posts : 98

PostSubject: Re: Villain Possibilities   Villain Possibilities EmptyMon Aug 04, 2008 5:04 pm

I think the Riddler would be the best choice for the next movie, but he's a bit too similar to the Joker in original concept but could become a little different.

Probably, the police will be the main antagonists
Back to top Go down
Nurse
Nurse

Female
Number of posts : 90

PostSubject: Re: Villain Possibilities   Villain Possibilities EmptyTue Aug 05, 2008 4:58 am

Joker wrote:
Mr.Freeze.

Come on you've got to be kidding

Mr.Freeze was bad enough in the arnold swarznegger version, how on earth could any director make him believable?

I'd personally like to see Harley Quinn as a character, maybe not a full on villain though
Back to top Go down
hcfwesker

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2008-08-03

PostSubject: Re: Villain Possibilities   Villain Possibilities EmptyTue Aug 05, 2008 1:47 pm

my two choices, would be agreeing with prevoius choices mentioned.

Mr Freeze ... yes, Arnold killed this character. Mr Freeze doesn't sing, and he doesn't scream. His body and mind are unable to potray emotions, which makes him so cool. he speaks in a monotone voice, angry, sad, happy, his voice is always the same.

and he'd be a cool character, because he is a tragic hero. he only does what he does, for the sake of his wife, Nora Fries.

and, yes, my favorite villian of batman's, The Riddler

who, was also killed by jim carrey. if jim wouldn't have made it a comedic role, it could've went better. The Riddler doesn't make jokes, he doesn't laugh, and shout out wisecracks. he's all about the mind, and the fascination that only batman can test his wits.

Nolan could make a psychologiocal thriller with batman VS the riddler in a movie.

don't judge your opinions on previous batman movies ... those films are no more ... thank god!
Back to top Go down
Genghis
Genghis

Male

PostSubject: Re: Villain Possibilities   Villain Possibilities EmptyThu Aug 07, 2008 6:22 am

I think the name mr.freeze is alone enough to allow him being in the film
Back to top Go down
TheAfrokidAnimator
TheAfrokidAnimator

Male
Number of posts : 68

PostSubject: Re: Villain Possibilities   Villain Possibilities EmptyTue Aug 12, 2008 4:10 am

Christopher Nolan said he didn't want to use Catwoman or the Penguin. He wanted to look at villains not seen in movies and television so much. Of course he had to do the Joker. I need to start sourcing my info! I think it is almost certain the Riddler will be next, but I think Bane is a good candidate too.
Back to top Go down
Nu
Admin
Admin
Nu

Male

PostSubject: Re: Villain Possibilities   Villain Possibilities EmptyTue Aug 12, 2008 7:01 am

TheAfrokidAnimator wrote:
Christopher Nolan said he didn't want to use Catwoman or the Penguin. He wanted to look at villains not seen in movies and television so much. Of course he had to do the Joker. I need to start sourcing my info! I think it is almost certain the Riddler will be next, but I think Bane is a good candidate too.

Hmmmm, Bane would be interesting if they played him as being smart and not the thug he's normally portrayed as...

But I think it would be good to do a character never seen in the film series before
Back to top Go down
Genghis
Genghis

Male

PostSubject: Re: Villain Possibilities   Villain Possibilities EmptyTue Aug 12, 2008 7:12 am

Though people said before that like it was impossible to top Nicholson's joker...i think it is impossible to make a sexier catwoman than the one in batman returns
Back to top Go down
Benchmark
Benchmark

Male

PostSubject: Re: Villain Possibilities   Villain Possibilities EmptyTue Aug 12, 2008 9:53 am

Genghis wrote:

Though people said before that like it was impossible to top Nicholson's joker...i think it is impossible to make a sexier catwoman than the one in batman returns

Hmm yeah but this series is going for realism not sexyism
Back to top Go down
Blankboy
Blankboy

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2008-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Villain Possibilities   Villain Possibilities EmptyTue Aug 12, 2008 12:01 pm

I'd quite like to see the newer sexier version of the ventriloquist and scarface in it
Back to top Go down
Nurse
Nurse

Female

PostSubject: Re: Villain Possibilities   Villain Possibilities EmptyWed Aug 13, 2008 11:59 am

Blankboy wrote:
I'd quite like to see the newer sexier version of the ventriloquist and scarface in it

Sorry I don't know anything about the comics...

Is that as bad as it sounded?
Back to top Go down
Nu
Admin
Admin
Nu

Male

PostSubject: Re: Villain Possibilities   Villain Possibilities EmptyWed Aug 13, 2008 12:06 pm

Nurse wrote:
Blankboy wrote:

Sorry I don't know anything about the comics...

Is that as bad as it sounded?

LOL no, the newer ventriloquist is this sexy woman who is madly in love with a puppet of hers...

I think, not that much an expert of the comics
Back to top Go down
Nurse
Nurse

Female

PostSubject: Re: Villain Possibilities   Villain Possibilities EmptyFri Aug 15, 2008 12:05 am

Nu wrote:

LOL no, the newer ventriloquist is this sexy woman who is madly in love with a puppet of hers...

I think, not that much an expert of the comics

Oh phew, still that would be very odd to make into a big villain against Batman
Back to top Go down
Genghis
Genghis

Male

PostSubject: Re: Villain Possibilities   Villain Possibilities EmptyTue Aug 19, 2008 6:40 pm

Hmmm I after looking into things think that Black Mask would be a good candidate
Back to top Go down
Nu
Admin
Admin
Nu

Male

PostSubject: Re: Villain Possibilities   Villain Possibilities EmptyThu Aug 21, 2008 12:46 pm

Yeah, I think Black Mask would work best regarding the events of the last film
Back to top Go down
Nurse
Nurse

Female

PostSubject: Re: Villain Possibilities   Villain Possibilities EmptySun Aug 24, 2008 7:03 am

Well they've covered Killer Croc and Deashot in Gotham Knight so it is unlikely they won't be in it
Back to top Go down
Benchmark
Benchmark

Male

PostSubject: Re: Villain Possibilities   Villain Possibilities EmptySun Aug 24, 2008 2:16 pm

Nurse wrote:
Well they've covered Killer Croc and Deashot in Gotham Knight so it is unlikely they won't be in it

Yeah also i don't think they could carry an entire movie
Back to top Go down
CaptainHammer
CaptainHammer

Number of posts : 97

PostSubject: Re: Villain Possibilities   Villain Possibilities EmptySun Aug 24, 2008 7:26 pm

Yeah because we have to think about which characters could help sustain a healthy plot: I think the riddler could and so could black mask, but poison ivy or mr freeze couldn't carry an entire film
Back to top Go down
joker997

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2008-09-04

PostSubject: Re: Villain Possibilities   Villain Possibilities EmptyThu Sep 04, 2008 2:29 am

It all depends on who was the best villian in the adam west tv series and also movies. I would say Poison Ivy. shes so vile and so beautiful
Back to top Go down
colettio
colettio

Female
Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-09-17

PostSubject: Re: Villain Possibilities   Villain Possibilities EmptyWed Sep 17, 2008 8:28 am

oh my gosh, bring em all back! lol. nah
LOOK! i have an awesome idea.....
bring back Catwoman played by Michelle Pfeiffer (obviously)
THEN bring in Angelina to play Poison Ivy.
think about that
THAT would make for an unforgetable Batman movie.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pfeifferpfilms
Nurse
Nurse

Female

PostSubject: Re: Villain Possibilities   Villain Possibilities EmptyThu Sep 18, 2008 12:02 pm

colettio wrote:
oh my gosh, bring em all back! lol. nah
LOOK! i have an awesome idea.....
bring back Catwoman played by Michelle Pfeiffer (obviously)
THEN bring in Angelina to play Poison Ivy.
think about that
THAT would make for an unforgetable Batman movie.

Catwoman in batman returns was very awesome
Back to top Go down
peteypie
peteypie

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-03-08

PostSubject: Re: Villain Possibilities   Villain Possibilities EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 3:26 am

its going to be the riddler. without a doubt, either working with the police or against batman. now that hes wated everyone would be asking "who is batman?" a riddle. duh. and no poison ivy, no mr freeze, no croc, all of them are unrealistic. catwoman can not be in the next film because going from love interest to love interest is just unclassy. The black mask cant work because he was a friend of bruce and if he wasnt introduced yet he shouldnt be at all. I would say to have two face continue but the riddler works too well with the batman being waunted scenerio. I think two face would have to be alive because then batman would have killed someone which contradicts the whole previous movie. They could set up a dark knight returns scenario where batman retire after hes waunted for a year but comes back due to gangs calling themselves the jokers (possibly lead by harley). when he comes back the riddler could take over the plot line. not doing any crazy, sci fi stuff tho. just the battle of wits.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Villain Possibilities   Villain Possibilities Empty

Back to top Go down

Villain Possibilities
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next