New-Batman
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New-Batman

Forum dedicated to the Nolan Batman series

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What did you think of the origin?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
CaptainHammer
CaptainHammer

Number of posts : 97
Registration date : 2008-08-03

What did you think of the origin? Empty
PostSubject: What did you think of the origin?   What did you think of the origin? EmptySun Aug 10, 2008 1:39 pm

What did you think of Batman's origin in this film?

I thought it was quite realistic and true to the comics, and it made sense about how a man would decide to dress up as a bat and fight crime

What did you think?
Back to top Go down
Genghis
Genghis

Male
Number of posts : 98
Registration date : 2008-08-01

PostSubject: Re: What did you think of the origin?   What did you think of the origin? EmptySun Aug 10, 2008 8:32 pm

I thought the origin was quite good and believable and it linked back to the main villain at the end

very good indeed
Back to top Go down
hcfwesker

Number of posts : 35

PostSubject: Re: What did you think of the origin?   What did you think of the origin? EmptyMon Aug 11, 2008 12:52 pm

It really was amazingly written and portrayed, and made batman even that more believable. That an underground traing for nija's and injustice fighters, and bruce wayne is one of the only few survivors, which explains how he got his training, and how very few can match his attributes
Back to top Go down
Benchmark
Benchmark

Male
Number of posts : 87
Registration date : 2008-08-01

PostSubject: Re: What did you think of the origin?   What did you think of the origin? EmptyMon Aug 11, 2008 11:21 pm

Yeah I found it very believable and I really liked the idea of Bruce being missing from Gotham for years.

Though, didn't someone notice the fact that Batman arrived as soon as he returned back to Gotham?
Back to top Go down
TheAfrokidAnimator
TheAfrokidAnimator

Male
Number of posts : 68

PostSubject: Re: What did you think of the origin?   What did you think of the origin? EmptyTue Aug 12, 2008 1:14 am

It was a good collaboration of the comics and realism. I love the movie.
Back to top Go down
hcfwesker

Number of posts : 35

PostSubject: Re: What did you think of the origin?   What did you think of the origin? EmptySun Aug 17, 2008 2:19 am

Benchmark wrote:
Though, didn't someone notice the fact that Batman arrived as soon as he returned back to Gotham?

actually, i think "superman returns" messed that up even more ... god, i hated the new superman movie. sorry to go off-topic, but i really hated the new superman movie with a passion.

it's just batamn played it off more, especially how alfred was explaining how bruce should go on a "badboy/rebel" persona, to explain his injuries and nightlife absences
Back to top Go down
CaptainHammer
CaptainHammer

Number of posts : 97

PostSubject: Re: What did you think of the origin?   What did you think of the origin? EmptySun Sep 07, 2008 3:26 am

hcfwesker wrote:
Benchmark wrote:

actually, i think "superman returns" messed that up even more ... god, i hated the new superman movie. sorry to go off-topic, but i really hated the new superman movie with a passion.

it's just batamn played it off more, especially how alfred was explaining how bruce should go on a "badboy/rebel" persona, to explain his injuries and nightlife absences

True, but Wayne is in the public's eye while Kent isn't
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What did you think of the origin?   What did you think of the origin? Empty

Back to top Go down

What did you think of the origin?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
New-Batman :: Batman :: Batman Begins-
Jump to:  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password