New-Batman
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New-Batman

Forum dedicated to the Nolan Batman series

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Characters that shouldn't be in the films

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Nu
Admin
Admin
Nu

Male
Number of posts : 127
Registration date : 2008-08-01

Characters that shouldn't be in the films Empty
PostSubject: Characters that shouldn't be in the films   Characters that shouldn't be in the films EmptyFri Aug 01, 2008 1:56 pm

Are there any characters that you never want to see in the film series...that you would cringe at for seeing?

I think Harley Quinn, though she is popular her relationship with the joker doesn't work with the currents Joker's personality, though if they changed it: it may work. Also, I'd never want to see Robin as in modern times a man running around with a young teenager at night would be pretty frowned upon and weird.
Back to top Go down
https://newbatman.forumotion.com
Genghis
Genghis

Male
Number of posts : 98

PostSubject: Re: Characters that shouldn't be in the films   Characters that shouldn't be in the films EmptyFri Aug 01, 2008 4:05 pm

Nu wrote:
Are there any characters that you never want to see in the film series...that you would cringe at for seeing?

I think Harley Quinn, though she is popular her relationship with the joker doesn't work with the currents Joker's personality, though if they changed it: it may work. Also, I'd never want to see Robin as in modern times a man running around with a young teenager at night would be pretty frowned upon and weird.

I'd agree, neither Robin or Batgirl should be in the film series.

I think Harley Quinn would be interesting though, Nolan has been able to adapt a lot of characters so we can't be sure who would work and who wouldn't
Back to top Go down
hcfwesker

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2008-08-03

PostSubject: Re: Characters that shouldn't be in the films   Characters that shouldn't be in the films EmptyMon Aug 04, 2008 6:36 am

that was my first thought ... NO ROBIN!!! give him his own movie, and let that bomb in theatrs, don't ruin the current success batman is finally getting.
Back to top Go down
Nu
Admin
Admin
Nu

Male
Number of posts : 127

PostSubject: Re: Characters that shouldn't be in the films   Characters that shouldn't be in the films EmptySun Aug 10, 2008 8:14 pm

hcfwesker wrote:
that was my first thought ... NO ROBIN!!! give him his own movie, and let that bomb in theatrs, don't ruin the current success batman is finally getting.

Give him his own movie if it comes with a disclaimer saying

'This film bears no relation to the continuity or characters of Batman Begins or the Dark Knight'
Back to top Go down
https://newbatman.forumotion.com
Nurse
Nurse

Female
Number of posts : 90

PostSubject: Re: Characters that shouldn't be in the films   Characters that shouldn't be in the films EmptyTue Sep 02, 2008 1:14 pm

I agree, there should be no Robin in the movies: or this character called Maxie Zeus that thinks he's a greek god
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Characters that shouldn't be in the films   Characters that shouldn't be in the films Empty

Back to top Go down

Characters that shouldn't be in the films
Page 1 of 1