New-Batman
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New-Batman

Forum dedicated to the Nolan Batman series

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

So what happens next?

Go down 
+2
Benchmark
Nu
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Nu
Admin
Admin
Nu

Male
Number of posts : 127
Registration date : 2008-08-01

So what happens next? Empty
PostSubject: So what happens next?   So what happens next? EmptyTue Aug 26, 2008 10:04 pm

So following the end of The Dark Knight what would you think follows next?

Like a small paragraph on the following events or maybe more if you want...

I'll post what I think later
Back to top Go down
https://newbatman.forumotion.com
Benchmark
Benchmark

Male
Number of posts : 87

PostSubject: Re: So what happens next?   So what happens next? EmptyWed Aug 27, 2008 9:25 am

Hmmmm

I think Batman will continue on being the Batman and the public will be further torn on whether he is good or bad but the majority will say he's bad. I think the mafia then will start to rise back up in Gotham
Back to top Go down
CaptainHammer
CaptainHammer

Number of posts : 97
Registration date : 2008-08-03

PostSubject: Re: So what happens next?   So what happens next? EmptyThu Aug 28, 2008 12:48 pm

Hmmm I think that the manhunt for Batman would continue and public support for him at a low. The Batman continues to fight crime but the mob is able to work it's way back up. The police then who are reliant on Batman's aid are forced to rely upon someone (possibly the Riddler)
Back to top Go down
Nurse
Nurse

Female
Number of posts : 90

PostSubject: Re: So what happens next?   So what happens next? EmptyThu Aug 28, 2008 6:17 pm

CaptainHammer wrote:
Hmmm I think that the manhunt for Batman would continue and public support for him at a low. The Batman continues to fight crime but the mob is able to work it's way back up. The police then who are reliant on Batman's aid are forced to rely upon someone (possibly the Riddler)

Wow yeah I could imagine that

I'd watch that
Back to top Go down
Genghis
Genghis

Male
Number of posts : 98

PostSubject: Re: So what happens next?   So what happens next? EmptyThu Aug 28, 2008 7:34 pm

My version is

A manhunt is on for Batman and everyone has been turned against him except Gordon who secretly aids him still. Bruce Wayne is close to breaking point, with Alfred and Fox unsure as well (they weren't there). Gordon is found aiding batman and is fired from his job (or resigns) and someone takes over who could be the next villain.
Back to top Go down
Nurse
Nurse

Female
Number of posts : 90

PostSubject: Re: So what happens next?   So what happens next? EmptySat Aug 30, 2008 2:45 pm

Genghis wrote:
My version is

A manhunt is on for Batman and everyone has been turned against him except Gordon who secretly aids him still. Bruce Wayne is close to breaking point, with Alfred and Fox unsure as well (they weren't there). Gordon is found aiding batman and is fired from his job (or resigns) and someone takes over who could be the next villain.

LOL i'd also watch that....
Back to top Go down
Genghis
Genghis

Male
Number of posts : 98

PostSubject: Re: So what happens next?   So what happens next? EmptySat Aug 30, 2008 8:58 pm

Nurse wrote:
Genghis wrote:
My version is

LOL i'd also watch that....

Well thank you, though maybe the alfred thing would be out of character
Back to top Go down
Jonny Depp

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-04-07

PostSubject: Re: So what happens next?   So what happens next? EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 9:38 pm

I think the manhunt for Batman continues.Meanwhile, the Riddler and Penguin befreind Gothoms public (you know, get on their good-side somhow). All this time Riddler leaves extremely difficut clues for Batman and knows he's Bruce and leaves clues for him while Penguin make people feel sorry for him for being disfigured. They secretly have a plan to destroy Gothom and get away with loads of money and follow through with that plan.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So what happens next?   So what happens next? Empty

Back to top Go down

So what happens next?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
New-Batman :: Batman :: Third Film?-
Jump to:  
Username:
Password: