New-Batman
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New-Batman

Forum dedicated to the Nolan Batman series

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Reconstruct Memento in Chronological order on DVD

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
hcfwesker

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2008-08-03

Reconstruct Memento in Chronological order on DVD Empty
PostSubject: Reconstruct Memento in Chronological order on DVD   Reconstruct Memento in Chronological order on DVD EmptySun Aug 03, 2008 9:40 am

Just to note to everybody right now. Memento is my ALL TIME FAVORITE MOVIE!!!!

OK. here's a different way to view the movie. you must own the 2 disc collector's edition on Memento, with the blue case covering, and medical file sheets in the package.

here's unlocking the Easter Egg, and just tested each step carefully it works.

OK. Insert Disc #2 (special features) and wait til you get to the menu with all the different picture icons to select.

Now, on the 3rd column, 3rd pic, select the clock.

select "C" for every answer until you get to a screen with four picture of a lady changing a flat tire.

your first initial reaction, is to put the pictures in order ... but, to unlock this Easter Egg, you'll need to put the events backwards.

select the following pics, from left to right A, B, C, D to unlock the chronological ordering of Memento. select these pics as listed below.

C, D, A, B

Memento will pop up and the ending credits will roll backwards, this will signify you have unlocked the easter egg. be warned ...you can't skip scenes, or fast forward, or pause the movie .... you must watch the entire thing

EDIT>>>

just tested, you can pause the movie, but no fast forwarding or skipping scenes.
Back to top Go down
Nu
Admin
Admin
Nu

Male
Number of posts : 127
Registration date : 2008-08-01

PostSubject: Re: Reconstruct Memento in Chronological order on DVD   Reconstruct Memento in Chronological order on DVD EmptySun Aug 03, 2008 11:32 am

Hmm I have the memento DVD so I may try this out Smile

Don't know though, may spoil the concept of the film
Back to top Go down
https://newbatman.forumotion.com
hcfwesker

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2008-08-03

PostSubject: Re: Reconstruct Memento in Chronological order on DVD   Reconstruct Memento in Chronological order on DVD EmptySun Aug 03, 2008 1:12 pm

Trust me, it's not the ideal way to watch it. but , i've seen the movie a TON, and thias just gives you an interesting angle.

It's really cool, to watch all the B & W Sammy Jenkis scenes fiurst, then it leads up to where Leonard meest Teddy, then goes and sees Jimmy Grantz, then the B & W fades to the color scenes, which are now reconstructed.

as i said, it'a not the ideal way ... just something of an alternative. you'll like it, trust me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reconstruct Memento in Chronological order on DVD   Reconstruct Memento in Chronological order on DVD Empty

Back to top Go down

Reconstruct Memento in Chronological order on DVD
Page 1 of 1