New-Batman
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New-Batman

Forum dedicated to the Nolan Batman series

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Joker's Philosophy

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Genghis
Genghis

Male
Number of posts : 98
Registration date : 2008-08-01

Joker's Philosophy Empty
PostSubject: Joker's Philosophy   Joker's Philosophy EmptySat Aug 09, 2008 7:54 am

If you were able to, what would you summarize as the Joker's philosophical ideas.

Obviously anarchism is one of them and he also has the view that people are co-ordinated by plans and everything is fine as long as it sticks to the plan

any other views you've seen of his?
Back to top Go down
Nu
Admin
Admin
Nu

Male
Number of posts : 127

Joker's Philosophy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joker's Philosophy   Joker's Philosophy EmptySat Aug 09, 2008 4:50 pm

I'm philosophy student so this interests me....I think you've hit the nail on the head about his key views...

One of the comics described the Joker as being more sane instead of being insane which has put on an interesting perspective on the whole thing....

Viewing the whole thing about him being super-sane then think about it:
-He has no regard for anything really, he says that Batman can never hurt him with all his strength: ratonally this would be more easier to cope with things as he has nothing to bring him down or hurt him...
-He sees beyond the kindess and morality of society and notices how they are just aligned to what works best for them 'the plan'
-His anarchistic viewpoint is that the only way to live in the world is without rules and so again he has nothing people can use against him and can remain unrestricted
Back to top Go down
https://newbatman.forumotion.com
Benchmark
Benchmark

Male
Number of posts : 87

Joker's Philosophy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joker's Philosophy   Joker's Philosophy EmptySat Aug 09, 2008 4:52 pm

Nu wrote:
I'm philosophy student so this interests me....I think you've hit the nail on the head about his key views...

One of the comics described the Joker as being more sane instead of being insane which has put on an interesting perspective on the whole thing....

-He has no regard for anything really, he says that Batman can never hurt him with all his strength: ratonally this would be more easier to cope with things as he has nothing to bring him down or hurt him...
-He sees beyond the kindess and morality of society and notices how they are just aligned to what works best for them 'the plan'
-His anarchistic viewpoint is that the only way to live in the world is without rules and so again he has nothing people can use against him and can remain unrestricted

Whoa, I really hope the Joker isn't actually more sane, that would be a terrifying concept
Back to top Go down
CaptainHammer
CaptainHammer

Number of posts : 97
Registration date : 2008-08-03

Joker's Philosophy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joker's Philosophy   Joker's Philosophy EmptySun Aug 10, 2008 1:34 pm

Benchmark wrote:
Nu wrote:

Whoa, I really hope the Joker isn't actually more sane, that would be a terrifying concept

I know but he's got a point

I actually found myself agreeing with a lot of the Joker's ideas in the film, my friend's didn't understand though cyclops
Back to top Go down
Nurse
Nurse

Female
Number of posts : 90

Joker's Philosophy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joker's Philosophy   Joker's Philosophy EmptyMon Aug 11, 2008 10:42 am

CaptainHammer wrote:
Benchmark wrote:
Nu wrote:

I know but he's got a point

I actually found myself agreeing with a lot of the Joker's ideas in the film, my friend's didn't understand though cyclops

Similar to me except a lot of my friend's did agree

Obviously I hang out with a stranger bunch of people than you
Back to top Go down
Nu
Admin
Admin
Nu

Male
Number of posts : 127

Joker's Philosophy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joker's Philosophy   Joker's Philosophy EmptyFri Aug 15, 2008 1:25 pm

On the way home from shopping my mother completely quoted the Joker's concept of society basing things upon whether they are going to plan

She has never seen either of the new Batman films and she knows extremely little about it

creepy
Back to top Go down
https://newbatman.forumotion.com
Nurse
Nurse

Female

Joker's Philosophy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joker's Philosophy   Joker's Philosophy EmptySat Aug 16, 2008 4:41 am

Nu wrote:
On the way home from shopping my mother completely quoted the Joker's concept of society basing things upon whether they are going to plan

She has never seen either of the new Batman films and she knows extremely little about it

creepy

LOL that is creepy
Back to top Go down
Benchmark
Benchmark

Male
Number of posts : 87

Joker's Philosophy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joker's Philosophy   Joker's Philosophy EmptyMon Aug 18, 2008 10:03 am

HAHA maybe the Joker was correct after all

Now we should all go off and blow up boats and hospitals
Back to top Go down
Nurse
Nurse

Female

Joker's Philosophy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joker's Philosophy   Joker's Philosophy EmptyMon Aug 18, 2008 5:59 pm

LOL and while we're at it let's disfigure our faces and stop cleaning ourselves
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Joker's Philosophy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joker's Philosophy   Joker's Philosophy Empty

Back to top Go down

Joker's Philosophy
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
New-Batman :: Batman :: Characters and Cast-
Jump to:  
Username: