New-Batman
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New-Batman

Forum dedicated to the Nolan Batman series

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Two-face in the third film? (SPOILERS)

Go down 
+2
Nu
Benchmark
6 posters

Two-face in the next film
Yes
Two-face in the third film? (SPOILERS) Vote_lcap17%Two-face in the third film? (SPOILERS) Vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
No
Two-face in the third film? (SPOILERS) Vote_lcap50%Two-face in the third film? (SPOILERS) Vote_rcap
 50% [ 3 ]
Unsure
Two-face in the third film? (SPOILERS) Vote_lcap33%Two-face in the third film? (SPOILERS) Vote_rcap
 33% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 6

AuthorMessage
Benchmark
Benchmark

Male
Number of posts : 87
Registration date : 2008-08-01

Two-face in the third film? (SPOILERS) Empty
PostSubject: Two-face in the third film? (SPOILERS)   Two-face in the third film? (SPOILERS) EmptyMon Aug 11, 2008 12:08 am

Okay us who have seen the film, i assume all of us (the tag was for guests looking in) know that in the end of the film Two-face falls to his death and is rid of, leaving batman to take responsibilities of his crimes.

However, on the internet there has been some puzzling whether or not he actually died or not:

ARGUMENTS FOR HIM BEING IN NEXT FILM
-The press campaign said that he would be the villain in the film prior to the release
-Him revealing his crimes could prove Batman innocent and solve that problem
-It's based on a comic book and we all know in comics you don't last dead long
-He could of survived the fall

ARGUMENTS AGAINST
-There was a memorial ceremony to commerate him
-He looked pretty dead at the end of the film
-This series is more realistic so maybe death is more permanent

I haven't made up my mind, what do you think?
Back to top Go down
Nu
Admin
Admin
Nu

Male
Number of posts : 127

PostSubject: Re: Two-face in the third film? (SPOILERS)   Two-face in the third film? (SPOILERS) EmptyMon Aug 11, 2008 12:30 am

I think it is extremely unlikely mainly due to a number of reasons

1. I think that if they held a memorial service they're pretty sure he's dead

2. Nolan is going for realism and if to the entire of Gotham (including the coroner) think he's dead then i'm pretty sure he is

3. The promotional campaign also said he would only be in the final five minutes and he was two-face quite a bit before that
Back to top Go down
https://newbatman.forumotion.com
CaptainHammer
CaptainHammer

Number of posts : 97
Registration date : 2008-08-03

PostSubject: Re: Two-face in the third film? (SPOILERS)   Two-face in the third film? (SPOILERS) EmptyMon Aug 11, 2008 10:38 am

As mentioned before he appeared pretty dead and this is going for a realistic a comic book could get so I don't think he's coming back
Back to top Go down
Nurse
Nurse

Female
Number of posts : 90

PostSubject: Re: Two-face in the third film? (SPOILERS)   Two-face in the third film? (SPOILERS) EmptyMon Aug 11, 2008 10:41 am

I think he might be as he could of survived the fall and it would clear up the problem created at the end of the last film
Back to top Go down
Genghis
Genghis

Male
Number of posts : 98

PostSubject: Re: Two-face in the third film? (SPOILERS)   Two-face in the third film? (SPOILERS) EmptyMon Aug 11, 2008 12:33 pm

Yeah, if he had a memorial service I think they're pretty sure he's dead
Back to top Go down
TheAfrokidAnimator
TheAfrokidAnimator

Male
Number of posts : 68

PostSubject: Re: Two-face in the third film? (SPOILERS)   Two-face in the third film? (SPOILERS) EmptyTue Aug 12, 2008 1:12 am

I read somewhere on Yahoo! News that Christopher Nolan purposely had Harvey die that way to leave open the possibility that he could still be alive in case he wanted to bring him back without adding anything too far fetched. Aaron Eckhart also said that he would be more than willing to return to play Two-Face.
Back to top Go down
Nurse
Nurse

Female
Number of posts : 90

PostSubject: Re: Two-face in the third film? (SPOILERS)   Two-face in the third film? (SPOILERS) EmptyTue Aug 12, 2008 1:57 am

TheAfrokidAnimator wrote:
I read somewhere on Yahoo! News that Christopher Nolan purposely had Harvey die that way to leave open the possibility that he could still be alive in case he wanted to bring him back without adding anything too far fetched. Aaron Eckhart also said that he would be more than willing to return to play Two-Face.

I'd like to see more Aaron Eckhart and now we have a little evidence for the he's coming back argument
Back to top Go down
CaptainHammer
CaptainHammer

Number of posts : 97

PostSubject: Re: Two-face in the third film? (SPOILERS)   Two-face in the third film? (SPOILERS) EmptySat Aug 16, 2008 5:03 am

Still I think it would undermine the whole realism of this series
Back to top Go down
Genghis
Genghis

Male
Number of posts : 98

PostSubject: Re: Two-face in the third film? (SPOILERS)   Two-face in the third film? (SPOILERS) EmptySat Aug 16, 2008 9:55 am

Yeah he's dead and gone, move the series forward

Seems like using a trilogy they could create a story arc for Batman and Gotham
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Two-face in the third film? (SPOILERS)   Two-face in the third film? (SPOILERS) Empty

Back to top Go down

Two-face in the third film? (SPOILERS)
Page 1 of 1