New-Batman
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New-Batman

Forum dedicated to the Nolan Batman series

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What would you rate this film?

Go down 
+5
CaptainHammer
hcfwesker
Genghis
Nurse
Nu
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Nu
Admin
Admin
Nu

Male
Number of posts : 127
Registration date : 2008-08-01

What would you rate this film? Empty
PostSubject: What would you rate this film?   What would you rate this film? EmptyFri Aug 01, 2008 12:43 pm

On a scale one to ten what would you rate this film?

I'd personally give it an 8/10 as though it was very good the Dark Knight in comparison to it and a lot of films is so great......
Back to top Go down
https://newbatman.forumotion.com
Nurse
Nurse

Female
Number of posts : 90

PostSubject: Re: What would you rate this film?   What would you rate this film? EmptyFri Aug 01, 2008 12:53 pm

Personally, I'd give it a 7/10 though it was good there was plently of potential for more.
Back to top Go down
Genghis
Genghis

Male
Number of posts : 98

PostSubject: Re: What would you rate this film?   What would you rate this film? EmptySat Aug 02, 2008 11:48 am

I'd give it a 9/10

I loved the Scarecrow and Batman was portrayed well, I always love it in superhero movies when the person discovers their powers on in this case purchases them
Back to top Go down
hcfwesker

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2008-08-03

PostSubject: Re: What would you rate this film?   What would you rate this film? EmptyTue Aug 05, 2008 1:38 pm

9/10

I'm sorry, but Nolan completely brought batman back from the slump of hooribly written and horribly acted movies from the past, mainly the last two

the riddler is not a comedian, and two-face is not insanely retarded; he's bi-polar.

but, Nolan took the helm, and not only perfected the superhero genre, but perfected batman's origin as originally told in Frank Miller's the Dark Knight in the early 90's.

the film is wonderfully crafted and edited in layers, not linear, as you would expect from Nolan.
Back to top Go down
CaptainHammer
CaptainHammer

Number of posts : 97

PostSubject: Re: What would you rate this film?   What would you rate this film? EmptyFri Aug 15, 2008 12:07 pm

hcfwesker wrote:
9/10

I'm sorry, but Nolan completely brought batman back from the slump of hooribly written and horribly acted movies from the past, mainly the last two

the riddler is not a comedian, and two-face is not insanely retarded; he's bi-polar.

but, Nolan took the helm, and not only perfected the superhero genre, but perfected batman's origin as originally told in Frank Miller's the Dark Knight in the early 90's.

the film is wonderfully crafted and edited in layers, not linear, as you would expect from Nolan.

Ditto from me, it brought the superhero genre into the realms of reality
Back to top Go down
TheAfrokidAnimator
TheAfrokidAnimator

Male
Number of posts : 68

PostSubject: Re: What would you rate this film?   What would you rate this film? EmptyFri Aug 15, 2008 10:22 pm

NOT BATMAN BEGINS: Wink
11/10. Simply one of the best. The plot is so properly constructed, you are just submersed into the City of Gotham. Everything is so developed and you can imagine what is happening anywhere in the city without too many establishing shots. The movie is a lot like Lord Of The Rings or Star Wars in terms of how well built the environment is. Viral Marketing Sites like whysoserious.com and ibelieveinharveydent.com are genius ways to put YOU into the city. If you look at the official websites now, you can see that they have been vandalized by the Joker Razz. A lot of people, actually most people will never truly understand why this movie and Star Wars among a few others are really so good. Watch the movie again, listen to the dialogue. Heath Ledger's lines are full of expression and insanity. Christian Bale delivers just as well. Really think about what the Joker means about "A world with no rules", its "Wow".

Looking at some of the other very earlier (possibly faux?) posters showing the Joker as just plain insane would have been a mistake. The Joker is so many personalities wrapped up. He knows what he's doing, is humorously confident and acts sadistic as can be, yet the "right " amount of crazy is injected. This guy "as displayed on the viral site" makes everyone "look like him" as if he has just completely cracked.

A glam comic of "getting the bad guys" has been brilliantly twisted into a plausible world of chaos. You have to be crazy to see anything wrong with this film. Like any other there are a lot of things "That would have been sweet", but couldn't have played out as well as it has. I'm actually very surprised by responses here.

What would you rate this film? Batman-dark-knight-joker

Last edited by TheAfrokidAnimator on Sun Aug 17, 2008 5:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nu
Admin
Admin
Nu

Male

PostSubject: Re: What would you rate this film?   What would you rate this film? EmptySat Aug 16, 2008 4:25 am

Hmmm Afrokid this thread is about Batman Begins not the dark knight i might make a thread about it where you can copy and paste though
Back to top Go down
TheAfrokidAnimator
TheAfrokidAnimator

Male

PostSubject: Re: What would you rate this film?   What would you rate this film? EmptySun Aug 17, 2008 5:49 am

Nu wrote:
Hmmm Afrokid this thread is about Batman Begins not the dark knight i might make a thread about it where you can copy and paste though

What would you rate this film? Facepalm1[img][/img]

I must have been really tired. . . . how embarrassing. It was 4:00AM where I live. Oh god . . . .
Back to top Go down
Genghis
Genghis

Male
Number of posts : 98

PostSubject: Re: What would you rate this film?   What would you rate this film? EmptySun Aug 17, 2008 12:21 pm

HAHA it's fine....
Back to top Go down
Squirt

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2008-08-22

PostSubject: Re: What would you rate this film?   What would you rate this film? EmptyWed Aug 27, 2008 8:30 am

5/10
Back to top Go down
CaptainHammer
CaptainHammer

Number of posts : 97

PostSubject: Re: What would you rate this film?   What would you rate this film? EmptyWed Aug 27, 2008 10:09 am

Squirt wrote:
5/10

5/10

*Gasp* why are you here?
Back to top Go down
TheAfrokidAnimator
TheAfrokidAnimator

Male

PostSubject: Re: What would you rate this film?   What would you rate this film? EmptyMon Sep 01, 2008 5:09 pm

Squirt wrote:
5/10

I've just seen you here, bashing the films . . . .

???
Back to top Go down
Nu
Admin
Admin
Nu

Male

PostSubject: Re: What would you rate this film?   What would you rate this film? EmptyMon Sep 01, 2008 6:33 pm

TheAfrokidAnimator wrote:
Squirt wrote:
5/10

I've just seen you here, bashing the films . . . .

???

I know it's odd
Back to top Go down
AK1

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2008-09-02

PostSubject: Re: What would you rate this film?   What would you rate this film? EmptyTue Sep 02, 2008 3:41 pm

9/10 i thought it was very good and finding out how things linked together made it even better
Back to top Go down
.Dave

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-09-03

PostSubject: Re: What would you rate this film?   What would you rate this film? EmptyThu Sep 04, 2008 3:39 pm

Would have to say 10/10 for this one the character development for Bruce Wayne was top draw and showed why Bruce is so troubled with the scarecrow the balance was set for a fight between good and evil
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What would you rate this film?   What would you rate this film? Empty

Back to top Go down

What would you rate this film?
Page 1 of 1